Quiz Time

Okay, so I've been AWOL for the last couple of weeks because there is a lot of craziness going on in my life, some bad, but mostly good. I won't get into it, but be forewarned that it will continue for the next while so likely my posts are going to be less frequent.  That said, here is a quiz to help us get back into the swing of things!

The work of Linus Pauling in 1970 stimulated public interest in the use of large doses of what nutrient to prevent the common cold?

That's it, just leave your guess in the comments and I'll post the correct answer and grant the winner Smartypants status on Monday.

5 comments:

  1. Hmmm, since Christine stole my guess, I'll go with Echinacea?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be a copy cat and go with Christine. Vitamin C.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are boring. It's Quiz time, not cheat off your neighbours time :P

    ReplyDelete